Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Dissertation From Hell

For those who came in late: In the fall of 2009, I was required to write a dissertation for my course in Architecture. My subject was on Large Scale Graphics which respond contextually to the Architecture they are created on. If that didn't make sense, you're not alone: I spent the whole semester trying to make my guide understand what I was studying, and finally passed with decent marks with no one on the external jury panel getting it still. Its semesters like these when you just finish what you started out to do, trying to lose as little blood as possible along the way.

Sound interesting? Here's the link.

If you use any part of it, please do my ego some good and gimme some credit.

It may not seem tight and slightly childish in parts, but that's mainly (I hope) because
  • I was continuously working to make someone(idiot) understand my concept from scratch, and therefore couldn't get deeper.
  • To satisfy a couple of egos (more idiots), I had to add stuff which wasn't really relevant
Anyway, I've uploaded it as it was, to remind me. as this haiku explains:

Even a pet project/
Shampooed regularly/
Will develop fleas.

Gotta love them haikus.

1 comment: